We are a full-service travel agency well-versed in the planning and budgeting of traveling. Our travel agency came together out of a desire to make travel attainable at all budget levels, bridge cultural experiences, and help sustain local commerce in communities. We specialize in Europe, the Caribbean, and Mexico. We plan travel for honeymooners, families, solo travelers, and groups.
You pack, We plan!
MEET YOUR AGENT - KATIE PRINCE
First and foremost, I want to be your travel agent for life. I want to help you explore places you have been dreaming about. I love the excitement of new places, having unique experiences, and meeting diverse people. As a result, my list of destinations continues to grow. I currently have all 50 states and 29 countries under my travel belt. I became a travel specialist because I want to help people see the world the way that I have.
We believe that travel agents should travel. We are thankful to be able to work from anywhere that we can get wifi! We share this list so that you can see we don’t just sell travel, we experience it! Here is a list of Katie’s 2023 travels.
Orlando – Continuing education/travel agent training
Ireland – Everything I dreamed it would be
Little Rock, Arkansas – Ask me about the most beautiful mansion we stayed in
Virgin Voyages cruise – Bimini & Mexico
Clearwater – Our favorite US Beach
Glacier National Park, Montanna
Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Alberta Canada
The Calgary Stampede
Jacksonville – Continuing education/travel agent training
Vienna, Dürnstein, & Linz, Austria
Passau, Vilshofen, & Munich, Germany
Athens, Mykonos, & Santorini, Greece
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
Milan, Florence, & … Italy
Here are a few of my favorite travel memories!
- Cooking Pad Thai in Bangkok
- Touring Westminster Abbey in London
- Hiking on a Glacier
- Exploring the Louvre in Paris
- Strolling the endless canals in Venice
- Reading in the Rose Room in the NYC library
- Hiking in Zion National Park
- Rafting in Chang Mai
- Swimming with sting rays in Grand Cayman
- ATVing rim trails in Colorado
- Ogling over the history books at the Library of Congress in DC
- Hiking waterfalls at Mt. Rainier
- Drinking a coldish beer in Germany
- Riding a Tuk-tuk in Cambodia
- Whale watching in British Columbia
- Ferrying to Niagara Falls
- Camping in Denali National Park
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays in Hawaii
- Cycling in Amsterdam
- Photographing ancient temples in Asia
- Christmas Eve service at Notre-Dame Cathedral