ITINERARY – Click here to reserve your spot!
September 24 – 28, 2023
DAY 1 Arrive in California
Upon arrival in San Francisco, transfer to your lodging in San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf area. Your Tour Manager will be available at 6:00 p.m. in the lobby to offer dining suggestions.
DAY 2 Touring in San Francisco
Following breakfast, embark on a local guide-led narrated tour of San Francisco where you will see so many of the landmarks that made the city known throughout the world. See Union Square, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park as well as Chinatown and the world’s most crooked street.
In the afternoon embark on a narrated San Francisco Bay cruise, taking in the city’s waterfront, Fort Mason, the Presidio, Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. Maybe even ride on one of the city’s famed cable cars. Tonight, dinner is on historic Fisherman’s Wharf. Meals: B, D
DAY 3 Napa Valley Wine Train and Buena Vista Winery
Travel today to beautiful Napa Valley to climb aboard the meticulously restored vintage rail cars of the Napa Valley Wine Train. While on board, enjoy a welcome glass of sparkling wine while your waiter brings a freshly prepared gourmet lunch. Take in the views of the vineyards and wineries as they pass by.
Then head to the oldest commercial winery in California, Buena Vista. Founded in 1857 by Agoston Haraszthy the winery is still located on its original grounds. Enjoy a tasting of four of their fine wines. Meals: B, L
DAY 4 Kunde Family Winery, Charles M. Schultz and Sbragia Family Vineyards
Begin the day at Kunde Family Winery. Established in 1904, this fifth-generation sustainably farmed estate lies at the heart of Sonoma County’s famed Valley the Moon. Embark on their Barrel Tour tasting five of their exquisite wines and tour the Aging Caves. A stroll around the town square will take you past former Mexican barracks, 19th-century hotels, the San Francisco Solano Mission and the site of the Bear Flag Revolt.
Enjoy lunch on your own in this quaint California town. On your way north, stop at the Charles M. Schultz Museum, creator of the beloved Peanuts characters. Coming into the Dry Creek Valley your destination is Sbragia Family Vineyards. At this third-generation winery a special “Bites & Flights” program has been expertly designed for you be the estate’s Chef pairing your wine tastings with individual dinner courses. A fitting farewell dinner for your trip.Meals: B, D
DAY 5 Return Home
Your tour ends with a group transfer to the San Francisco International Airport for flights home after 12:00 p.m. Meal: B
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Round trip airport transfers
- Spend two nights in San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf area
- Tour San Francisco with a local guide including Golden Gate Park, Union Square, Lombard Street and a cable car ride
- Embark on a narrated San Francisco Bay cruise, taking in the city’s waterfront, Angel Island, Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Experience the Napa Valley Wine Train excursion with an included gourmet lunch and local wine
- Enjoy a tour and wine tasting at Chateau St. Jean with its Mediterranean-inspired gardens and varietal wines
- Visit Sonoma Town Plaza, home of the Bear Flag Revolt with museums and shops
- Enjoy a visit and wine tasting at Francis Ford Coppola Winery featuring the Movie Gallery of the filmmaker’s memorabilia
- Wine tasting at Buena Vista Winery, the oldest winery in California founded in 1857
$2299.00 Double Room Occupancy *If you do not have a roommate we will try our best to match you with one.
$3058.00 Single Room Occupancy
Tour Deposit Per Person Final Payment
With TPP Coverage $375 7/15/23
Without TPP Coverage $200 7/15/23
With TPP Coverage:
You can cancel Your Trip with Us up to 24 hours before Your scheduled departure for any reason.
How You will be reimbursed: Your reimbursement will be in cash, in an amount equal to 100% of the unused non-refundable cash, check, or credit card amounts You paid for Your Trip.
Without TPP Coverage:
61 days or more prior to departure Deposit Amount
60 to 31 days prior to departure 20% of tour cost
30 to 15 days prior to departure 30% of tour cost
14 to 1 day prior to departure 40% of tour cost
Day of departure 100% of tour cost
For more details text or call Prince Destinations at 918-240-9865