ITINERARY Click here to reserve your spot
October 6 – 11, 2023
DAY 1 – ARRIVE IN ALBUQUERQUE
Each October, the skies of New Mexico are painted with hundreds of balloons as they lift off from Fiesta Park. This evening, join your Tour Manager for an orientation at 6:00 p.m. followed by dinner. Meal: D.
DAY 2 – Welcome to Balloon Fiesta and City Touring
Today, enjoy a city tour and explore the history of Albuquerque. Get ready for a real treat this evening at the Balloon Glow event. Just before dusk, the burners of nearly 500 balloons are ignited and the evening sky fills with a kaleidoscope of brilliant, luminous color. Top off the evening with a vivid fireworks display. Meal: B
DAY 3 – The Balloon Glow and Private Dinner
Depart very early for Fiesta Park. Founded in 1972, the Fiesta began with 13 balloons and has grown to more than 600 balloons from all over the world. View the “mass ascension” of these specially shaped balloons as they lift off at sunrise. There is free time today to explore Old Town.
Tonight, head to the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center for a private tour followed by dinner and an exclusive live performance of a Native American dance troupe in the Center. Meals: B, D
DAY 4 – Santa Fe Touring
A local guide joins you for a walking tour of historic Santa Fe. Visit the Loretto Chapel, whose staircase in a marvel of architectural ingenuity. For shoppers, Governor’s Plaza will provide a variety of shops and artist studios. Meal: B
DAY 5 – Pecos National Historic Park
Travel east of Santa Fe to visit Pecos National Historic Park, which features the ruins of Pecos Pueblo and Mission. Pecos is the site of the westernmost battle of the Civil War, the Battle of Glorieta Pass that was fought March 26-28, 1862. Tonight, enjoy dinner hosted by your Tour Manager. Meals: B, D
DAY 6 – Depart for Home
A group transfer takes you to Albuquerque’s Sunport Airport for flights home departing after 12:00 p.m. Meal: B
- 8 Meals: 5 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Round trip airport transfers
- Spend three nights in historic Albuquerque, a city rich in Native American Culture
- Guided sightseeing tour of Albuquerque including historic Old Town, a maze of cobbled courtyards, hidden patios and numerous galleries and shops
- Be amazed as all balloons fire their burners filling them with light at the evening Balloon Glow, followed by a spectacular evening fireworks display
- Marvel at the “Mass Ascension” of the balloons and watch as the sky above Albuquerque fills with color in a spectacular display of sight and sound
- Private tour of the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center with dinner and exclusive live performance of a Native American dance troupe
- Spend two nights in Santa Fe, nestled in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in the foothills of the Rockies
- Visit Pecos National Historic Park, site of the westernmost battle of the Civil War
- Embark on a walking tour of Santa Fe including Governor’s Plaza, San Miguel Mission and Loretto Chapel with its miraculous staircase
- Round trip airport transfers.
$1999.00 Double Room Occupancy *If you do not have a roommate we will try our best to match you with one.
$2728.00 Single Room Occupancy
Land Tour Only Deposit Per Person Final Payment
With TPP Coverage $375 8/1/23
Without TPP Coverage $200 8/1/23
With TPP Coverage:
You can cancel Your Trip with Us up to 24 hours before Your scheduled departure for any reason.
How You will be reimbursed: Your reimbursement will be in cash, in an amount equal to 100% of the unused non-refundable cash, check, or credit card amounts You paid for Your Trip.
Without TPP Coverage:
61 days or more prior to departure Deposit Amount
60 to 31 days prior to departure 20% of tour cost
30 to 15 days prior to departure 30% of tour cost
14 to 1 day prior to departure 40% of tour cost
Day of departure 100% of tour cost
For more details text or call Prince Destinations at 918-240-9865